Sunday, March 14, 2010

80's Fashion Ad's





Lately i have been drifting away from the whole fashion part of my blog;which i dont find bad at all. Recently I've expanded the minds of my follows who do visit and show them other things besides FASHION. I feel like fashion is starting to get ay little boring AT times because everybody is copying each other. Not the designer but the everyday people. U dont have to go to high-in stores just to look fly & I've learned that from ay important friend of mine. Dont get me wrong i always knew this but this generation is afriad to be caught in ay thift shop or ay goodwill. Take advantage of them cause u never know what is in there.
But i feel  the best fashion was back in the day(80's) and these Great designers with there ad's show off how ORIGINAL the style was back in the day. Thats why so many people say i belong in another time zone cause i dont dress like others haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment